<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2003

QUOTES 

Some post-game quotes that were on KING 5 News in Seattle (via Michael King) that I tried to type up after I heard them. I got the gist of the quotes. They're NOT EXACT, however.

Howard Lincoln, asked if the management cares about the bottom line and not a championship --
"It's outrageous. Don't forget this ownership stepped up, and there would be no Mariners in Seattle if not for them. I'm as disappointed as hell that we didn't go to the playoffs. We're gonna do everything we can to get there."

Jamie Moyer: "I had some buddies in Oakland say when they got Jose Guillen it really put them over the hump. When I've been here, they haven't done that, so I can't relate to it."
---
David to Lincoln: Prove it. Show me. There's gaping holes in this team. Fill them and I will believe you. Until then, you are a marked man.

David to Moyer: I feel your pain, man. You gave your all this year and set a Mariners pitching record with 21 wins in a season. Dammit, you deserved more than this craphole of a team and Edgar deserved more than to retire after this craphole of a season.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page