<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 27, 2003

DID YOU KNOW? 

I guess the Mariners played today. I guess they won 7-4. I guess they have a 91-70 record. I guess Ichiro had the tiebreaking hit. I guess Ryan Franklin won his 11th game against 13 losses.

I KNOW the Mariners' brass will say "we're successful. We've won 391 (or 392, pending tomorrow) games in the past four years." I KNOW that the Mariners brass won't hire a GM that'll have everyone buzzing with confidence about this team. I KNOW the Mariners won't get that player that can carry the team on his back (Sexson, Tejada, or Vlad).

I KNOW that 391 wins has led to this team missing the playoffs twice and getting their asses handed to them in the ALCS by the Yankees when they did make the playoffs. I KNOW the only thing worse than having my heart stomped on twice by the Yankees is NOT EVEN GETTING TO THE PLAYOFFS. I KNOW this management hasn't done everything they can to bring this team a World Series.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page