<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

DERELICTE! 

Mugatu (aka Will Ferrell in "Zoolander") could have come up with better uniforms for the Toronto Blue Jays than this crap.

I've always been a huge fan of the original Blue Jays look, which was used from 1977 to 1996. I have the American Needle fitted hat to prove my love for the Old School Blue Jays. But what disturbs me is that the Blue Jays' management says that everybody calls the team "the Jays" anyway, so why not just include "Jays" on the uniforms? I still call them the Blue Jays, but like my opinion counts for a whole heck of a lot.

As far as I'm concerned, the Blue Jays management must have been on crack, while watching the past 5 years of Tampa Bay Devil Rays highlights. That's the only reason why I think they could have come up with the crappy uniforms that they have come up with.

M's and DRays coming up in about a half hour...5 in a row perhaps? Hope. That's what you can lean on.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page