<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 29, 2006

SEAHAWKS AT CHIEFS, 10/29/06 

peeled from a Seahawks.com wallpaper

Seattle SEAHAWKS at Kansas City CHIEFS, 10a (Fox)

I have to say it's been a very long time since I've looked to an upcoming Seahawk game with less anticipation than the one this week.

There's no Matt Hasselbeck, no Shaun Alexander, no Bobby Engram, no Sean Locklear...

I almost don't want to pay attention to this team until they get two of those first three guys back.

Coming off the win in Saint Louis, it appeared the Seahawks were setting themselves up well for the rest of the season and for another NFC West title.

With Hasselbeck out, I wouldn't say the plan's completely derailed, but what do I expect from this team now? I think if they can play .500 ball with Seneca Wallace at quarterback, they'll be okay.

Do I expect the Seahawks to keep their NFC West lead if Hasselbeck doesn't come back in about three weeks? I don't.

I won't even touch on how badly the Seahawks have fared in Arrowhead Stadium in the past.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page