<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 28, 2006

FIRE MIKE HARGROVE 

I'm tired of Willie Bloomquist taking at-bats away from Jeremy Reed.

I'm tired of Jose Lopez bunting when he's proven to be the best hitter on this team this season.

I'm tired of 12-man pitching staffs.

I'm tired of the "oh well, he won with Cleveland in the mid-1990's" argument.

I'm tired of retread managers.

I'm tired of having to explain to my friends that I root for a team with a manager that makes Grady Little look like Tony LaRussa.

I'm tired of rain delays.

I'm tired of giving away outs.

Basically, I'm tired of Mike Hargrove. To most people, the middle finger is the middle finger. To me, the bunt is the middle finger, thanks to Hargrove.

I reserve the right to take the towel back if the M's pull off a 2003 Marlins run (when they fired Jeff Torborg and hired Jack McKeon), but chances are, I don't think that's going to happen.

So, Sports And B's readers, this is the 2006 debut of the Towel from Jeremy himself. I can't believe it's taken me this long to use it, but I digress.


/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page