<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

NOT SOON ENOUGH 


You mean I have to wait until Sunday for this game? This is going to be the longest week ever. Yes, I'm prepared for a whole lot of people to pick Carolina. I think they'd qualify as a "sexy" pick. It's simply cool to pick a team that has Steve Smith, or a team that has experience winning this game, or a team that has a crazy road record this year.

Let 'em pick Carolina.

Other thoughts entering the mind...

-- Baron Davis was a rebound short of a triple-double against the Sonics, what would have been his second straight triple-double. His beard is confounding.

[edit Tue ~5:05p -- what's more shocking, the fact that I actually remembered to correct myself concerning Baron Davis' non-triple-double that I'd originally posted as a triple-double, or the fact that no one cares enough about the Sonics to actually call me on it?]

-- The Canucks beat Pittsburgh, which they should.

-- Hooray for the OLN hockey coverage modernizing their studio a few weeks ago. Still need to work on the graphics though.

-- Duke's campus is a bit different than I thought it'd be. Sort of on a gentle hillside, with a little more trees than I expected. Krzyzewskiville was a bit sleepy, though tents were definitely out. Cameron Indoor Stadium is small, even from the outside.


Will gameday get here already??

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page