<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

THE PUMP 7/9/05 



Mariners at Angels, 7:05 Pacific (FSN Northwest, MLB.TV)

Ryan Franklin (4-10, 4.44 ERA) vs John Lackey (6-3, 4.07 ERA)

---Could it be? A series win against the Angels? The Mariners have two chances to do just that. And here I was looking at a possible 20.5 game deficit at the All-Star break. That's why they play the games.

---The Mariners have scored 10 runs each of the last two nights against the Angels. However, with Ryan Franklin on the mound for the M's tonight, I don't expect the offense to score 10 runs. I could be wrong, but I don't think I will be.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Play Jeremy Reed, Mike.

Thanks.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page