<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 31, 2005

THE PUMP 7/31/05 



Indians at Mariners, 1:05 p.m. Pacific (FSN Northwest)

Jake Westbrook (8-12, 4.28 ERA) vs Joel Pineiro (3-6, 5.77 ERA)

As you can see, The Pump looks very different today. In case you missed it (I don't blame you if you did, because hey, you deserve to have a life, dammit), Miguel Olivo was traded to the Padres last night for catcher Miguel Ojeda and pitcher Nathanel Mateo.

Unlike some people, I haven't spent every waking minute worrying about the trade deadline. I've tried to divert my attention to other places. Why concern yourself with bullsh*t trade rumors? I have enough bullsh*t to deal with as it is. There's no point for me to come on here and pretend to be an expert, because I'm not.

Oh yeah, there's a ballgame today. Tomorrow is an off-day, thank goodness.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page