<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

RANDY JOHNSON WILL LOVE THE NEW YORK MEDIA 

This is glorious.

WCBS 2 in New York had one of their cameramen on the sidewalk on Madison Avenue, where new Yankees pitcher Randy Johnson was walking on his way to his physical. Here's a link to the story and there's even a video too. Visuals are always good, you know.

As Mariners fans, we know Randy Johnson very well. He's not a nice guy to the media, that's for damn sure. If Randy thinks the Seattle and Arizona media were bad, he's got another thing coming when he gets to deal with the New York media. And judging by the looks of things already, he's already dealing with the New York media. Good times.

Randy Johnson to the WCBS cameraman: "Alright? Don't get in my face...I don't care who you are, don't get in my face."

Cameraman: "Just takin' a picture."

Johnson: "Don't get in my face, and don't talk back to me...alright?"

Cameraman: "Welcome to New York"


Hey folks, are you ready for a metal meltdown?

I am.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page