<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

206 FOLLIES 



Shaun: "Man, Mike thinks he's Bill Freaking Walsh"

Walter: "You see why I don't waste my time going to Cheney every summer?"

Shaun: "If I would have known that he wouldn't use me on a 4th and 1, I wouldn't bother making the trip to boring as heck Cheney every darn summer."

Walter: "Hey, you want to go to Houston with me next year?"

Shaun: "Sounds good, bro."

Chris Gray in the background talking to Robbie Tobeck:

Chris: "I need to ask Chad about the pain train, so I can get the hell out of here."

Robbie: "I see you're feeling the pain of the Mack Truck..."

Chris: "Well, at least my Auburn Tigers are doing well. You think Shaun wants to make a bet on the Iron Bowl this Saturday?"

Robbie: "No way, dude. Shaun's a religious man. Hell, he doesn't even say damn or f**king. You should know that by now, Chris."

Chris: "F**k it."

Meanwhile, Chris Terry (way in the background) was able to stay still for 10 seconds. Way to go, Chris.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page