<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

ALTER BRIDGE 

What the hell is an "Alter Bridge", you're asking yourself?

Well, it's a new band featuring three-fourths of Creed, minus that no-talent assclown Scott Stapp. The lead singer for Alter Bridge is Myles Kennedy, formerly of the Mayfield Four

So that didn't take long. David and I weren't big fans of Creed. But at the same time, I like Mark Tremonti. He can play. And in a surprising turn of events, former Creed bassist Brian Marshall is in Alter Bridge as well. You may remember Marshall as the man who bashed Eddie Vedder on Seattle's KNDD in 2000.

Anyways, I'm only posting this because I saw their new video for "Open Your Eyes" earlier this morning. It sounded pretty good, I have to admit. Here's a link to their official page.

And hell, I'm sure somebody will search for "Scott Stapp no-talent assclown". If so, they'll be led to Sports and B's. Hey, while I'm at it, how about "Anna Benson Gets Her Freak On With Mr. Met"?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page