<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

UGGGGHHHH!!! 

Oh goodness...in the Saddledome tonight in Calgary, they had singer Jann Arden sing "O Canada," and oh my goodness, she sounded horrible. That's not just the Canuck fan in me speaking either, that's me with an okay musical ear. She sounded horrible, all shaky and flat/sharp in places...Ugh. It was American Idol tryout stages-bad.

Mark Donnelly back at the Garage is a far better anthem singer than either of the two people that Calgary trotted out to the ice to sing their anthem.

Also related to this hockey thing is a 3D representation of the Stanley Cup. I'm still trying to grasp the controls on it.

By the way, I've been trying to get this out all day, but in the GIS lab the other day, one of the profs steered the students toward a site for something called the World RPS Society. What is this, you ask? Well, I'll just say that the Society isn't something in favor of creating a Runs-Per-Slugging statistic. Behold the site and enjoy the Flash movie that plays upon entry.

Go Canucks!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page