<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

FIRE MELVIN 

I'm not going to talk too much about the Seattle Mariners here, but the message is clear: Fire Bob Melvin. The guy is not a Major League manager. It's sad that guys like Chris Chambliss have never managed in the major leagues while guys like Melvin have.

Not that he's superstitious or anything, but after munching on some Root Beer Barrel candies during the first two games of the series, Melvin naturally stuck with it in Sunday's series finale.

"I usually mix them up a little," he said of the various candies he consumes. "Earlier in the year I had some Jolly Ranchers. I don't chew sunflower seeds, gum or tobacco."


Are you kidding me? Save this crap for Little League baseball!

I got something for you to chew on, Blow-Mel...how about some Bit-O-Honeys? Because I'm bitter as hell and your ballclub is soft as honey!

Thank god for football, or else my day would have been a total waste...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page