<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 25, 2003

BASTARD IS TOO NICE OF A WORD 

GRRRRRRRRRRR! If Pat Gillick is back in Seattle for the 2004 season, I'm going to puke. The guy is the most overrated executive in the game and has been living off of his Toronto aura for way too long.

More stuff from the P-I article:

Gillick also chose not to take Martinez's vocal displeasure personally.

"He should be upset with the way the darn thing was played," Gillick said about the game. "We've played hard all year.
BUT WE ARE NOT OUT OF THIS THING YET."

HELLO PAT?!? ARE YOU THERE? The Mariners are DONE. FINISHED. WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR, AGAIN!

The only way the M's are still "alive" in the Wild Card race is if they win their final three games at home vs the A's and the Red Sox lose their remaining four games (tonight at home vs the Orioles, and 3 with the Devil Rays down in Tampa). That's NOT going to happen. Lou Piniella wants to stick it to the M's front office one more time, so he will have his guys lay down this weekend. And quite frankly, I'm not going to be pissed off about that.

This front office doesn't deserve to see the postseason, especially not Gillick. I feel terrible for the players, especially Edgar Martinez. I don't cry very often, but DAMMIT, I feel like crying over this. I'm not though, but most of you know what I'm saying. This is absolute bullcrap and the M's front office should be taken to the damn woodshed for this.

After reading this P-I article, I've never felt any worse as a Mariners fan. And that's saying something. I should be "happy", because they've won 90 games. HELL NO. That's NOTHING. Getting to the playoffs and making a run at the World Series, THAT'S doing something.

But who am I kidding? Just listen to Howard Lincoln. If he could, he'd have a 20 million dollar payroll.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass, Gillick! And go back to Toronto, and watch the Maple Leafs choke their ass once again!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page