<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 22, 2003

IN-BETWEEN 

Well, I'm in-between finishing the religion paper and now I'm about to study for my human adaptation test. About 2.5 hours of sleep last night.

As I flipped around on the TV this morning, I'll be damned if I didn't see Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com and Anna Kournikova on the Fox News Channel. Apparently Anna and management have chosen Amazon.com apparel as the main outlet for the new Anna-approved Shock Absorber sports bra. It was just priceless to see Bezos just gaze at Anna when she talked. Equally sick were some of the "Fox Facts" running on the screen. Of course, they weren't going to slam Anna because it really wasn't the time for it, so we got things like "Anna has been ranked #1 doubles player in the world" and most sickeningly "Anna gets between $9-15M in endorsements every year." And that for a tennis player who hasn't won a single damn tournament as a professional. Speechless. Hopefully she stops masquerading as a tennis player soon, because she's not fooling anybody.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page